We have been working hard on some new cake smash photo shoot ideas
I did not know where to start, which ones to try and first and which ones not. And some of the sets as I started building them I realised I needed some more props to complete the setup so we will be adding some more images soon.
We have more and more of our clients reqeusting more minimalistic setups, or just more neautral, so trying to please everyone we have come up with these setup ideas.
1. Plain Greenery
This one can be done with or without flowers. and with just the greenery I think they will be perfect for your little boy turning one.
and the setup can be done without or with fairy lights9 and we can even include some more fairy lights in the back)
Now for girls you can stick to white or do pink or yellow flowers, like so:
2. Keeping to the more simple setups I was thinking of doing an all-white studio setup:
Naked cakes are kinda the in thing these days, and w find kids sometimes prefer them to the very bright cakes. It is not so “in their face” and they don’t feel anxious being plonked down next to a bright mooshy cake that they are supposed to smash
These are also perfect for the little ones that don’t like to get too dirty, as there is not as much decor and the icing on the cake, and they tend to “play” a bit more.
3. So I found this cute little booth, and I am playing with more ideas for it:
*Strawberry- when in season!!
* ice cream stand
*Kisses for sale booth
boy so many more, and you could do them in any colour.
4. Another one I have been working on is these flower rings you see all over, I am not happy with the backdrop I used in these and would do an all white next time
This setup can also be done in
* just greenery
* white flowers
* pink flowers
* yellow flowers
6. I am also working on a little beach setup, once again cute for girl or boy cake smash photo shoots ideas
with this one there is just so many options available
still working on the perfect sand castle cake though 🙂
7. We are still finalizing our farmhouse setup, this is a super cool setup for boys and girls, I just need to get some last prop details to complete my set.
8. I am also working on a bumblebee setup. I found the cutesiest outfit for this and will share the photo of the setup as soon as it is done
In the meantime, if you are looking for info our cake smash prices go here
and here if you like to see recent cake smash photo shoots
The hard work is not done, and we should be able to update this post soon with a few more cute cake smash photo shoot ideas soon.
We love to meet you and your little ones turning one soon…